BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cuyler Page <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
plz practice conservation of histo presto eye blinks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2007 16:47:13 -0800
Ken,

Hey, Way Cool!!!!!

I was "hitting" the little red "button" where the curser's "hand" appeared.
Still learning the modern lingo of triangle and square.   Triangle = Play.
Square = Stop.   OK now.

Darn, now the rest of the day is shot for anything else!!!!!   This is
almost as good as the Make A Snowflake website.   Better, because it doesn't
time you out.

Thanks, Ken.   Reminds me of sledding down the Library Slope and of using
the heavy steel runnered oak planked old 12' long ice toboggan my dad got at
a special Cornell auction when they closed down the great toboggan run at
Beebe Lake.    I guess that was the very beginning of the Stupid Era that
has led to the Safe Recess issue today.   "Wasn't safe!" they said, after
decades of use and no deaths that I ever heard of; not like the Library
Slope that was uncontrolled and always took a toll of legs and arms on the
steel sign posts at the bottom until they started putting hay bales around
them because some rich daddy sued when his drunken university student son
lost a limb on a side slope run all us little kids knew was to avoided at
all costs.   That heavy toboggan ran like stink down the slopes of the
Cornell golf course when there was a frozen crust, but was a back breaker to
pull in fluffy snow.

Thanks for the link.

cp in be