BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Hammarberg, Eric" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv troubled by a bad conscience and a good memory.
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 14:09:32 -0500
Does anybody have experience working with EZ Spred admixture to be added for
mortar injection into tight mortar joints? It is manufactured by our
esteemed colleague's firm Edison Coatings, Inc. but they are closed for a
week or so and I need some immediate help.

1.      What is it? Latex, or?
2.      How does it work?
3.      Does it change the vapor permeability of the mortar?
4.      Does it work?
5.      Do I need it?
6.      Any other comments?

Thanks and have a happy holidays, everyone!

Please Note My New Direct Telephone and Fax Numbers

Eric Hammarberg
Associate Director of Preservation
Associate
LZA Technology