BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:46:30 -0400
Rudy Christian wrote:

> I don’t know how much it helps, but our little wild kitty had such a
> bad ear infection (before we managed to catch her and take to the
> rubber gloved) that when you got any where near her she would do
> barrel rolls when she tried to run away. A couple of antibiotic
> injections later she was all better except she jumps up on the garden
> shed floor (feeding station) like a pole vaulter and when she sits and
> gives you that “look” she stills cocks her head to one side.
>
> We named her Ilene.
>
> Seriously,
>
> Rudy

LOL!

One of our white cats was called Humphrey Rock Custard. He jumped out of
the car when we were moving from House A to House B and we never found
him again. He had a penchant for standing under the goat during milking
for a little squirt of fresh. The last one was called White Cat.

][<en

--
This is a signature file: "Beaver had invented a 'portable kitchen garden weighing no more than a pound. It was a mica box containing a synthetic earth in which he planted certain fast-growing seeds. Every other day each one of these devices produced a ration of green vegetables sufficient for one-man -- plus a few delicious mushrooms. He had also tried to exploit modern methods of tissue culture. Instead of raising cattle, he said to himself, why not raise beefsteaks directly? But his experiments had not advanced beyond the stage of requiring heavy and fragile equipment that produced a revolting slime, and he gave up the effort. We would do better going without meat." René Daumal, Mount Analogue.