BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"J.A. Drew DIAZ" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 08:58:54 -0400
Etidorpha Orgrease wrote:

> Both are best used sparingly.

But seldom are

> I think these are why women were once thought to be sort of magically scary (by
> children and men).  We aren't, are we?

Having spent  lots of time lately contemplating mothers- mine just died & my
children's is expecting I will state the opinion that not only are women
magically scary they are manifestly so, too.

Men think that we control the magic of fire, while Women control the magic of the
hearth,
Men think that we control the magic of the hunt, while Women control the magic of
food,
Men think that we control the magic of noise, while Women control the magic of
tone.

DD