BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
deb bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "It's a bit disgusting, but a great experience...." -- Squirrel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 11:53:45 -0400
hey, I read that the first large customer to report problems
with the tires was the government....  Fish and Game, National Parks, INS, etc,
out west, where they drive a lot
of light utility vehicles as standard transportation
and that either ford or firestone sent a team of engineers out to arizona a
couple years ago to investigate the problems...

so I wonder where that actually puts the gov on the issue   ;)

deb "still driving a 90 geo prizm full of plumbing parts and tools, but it's an
_LSI_"

(truthfully, I've been hauling so much stuff around in the poor little thing, it
probably NEEDS suv tires!  it's definitely
going to need shocks and a tranny real soon  ;)   )