BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
His reply: “No. Have you read The Lazy Teenager by Virtual Reality?”" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2007 20:31:51 -0600
Don't you just love a litigious society? From a very real and practical
aspect, I would want to know if there was undue deflection of a structure,
but as the person Ken was writing about, it's best to have ones head in the
sand, the old plausible deniability. Cuyler; if I ever come to visit, will
you please tell me what to watch out for? I'll sign the waver forms.

Jim