BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Go preserve a yurt, why don'tcha.
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 22:48:21 EST
In a message dated 10/29/2000 5:21:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 > See you all at the April shows in 2001.

Mr. Smartypants,

This means we're screwed, and you're going to be laughing at us in April,
doesn't it?

Well, we'll be sitting in our Eames chairs in the privacy of our own homes
while our paramours peel us another grape, while you're scrunched into fourth
row center among the descendants of George Follansbee Babbitt who have made
the move from Sandpit, Iowa and environs, wiping Garrison spittle off your
celluloid (cellulite?) collars.

Sign me,

One who knows.

PS--liked your piece on the Brooklyn bank, and its savioress; was it designed
by the same King (Gamaliel) who did the world's most famous building, BBH?

And how is it that you get to interview all these people who survived World
War Two's Greatest Hits, Only to Save Historic Buildings in Old New York?  (I
noticed you didn't ask her opinion of the neutron bomb).  Should we await the
Sharpshooter Holocaust (Nuclear and Otherwise) Project going mano a mano with
Spielberg?

John Callan said I should try to offend people intentionally, rather than
inadvertently.  Does this count, John?