BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 07:26:09 -0800
Ralph,  Northampton is nothing, you should come to Brattleboro.  They seem
to migrate north. I have already written about the "Rainbow Lounge" and
what I perceive goes on there--they ADVERTISE "drag shows."  I'm just an
old Vermonter, I'm not ready for that sort of thing.  I don't really cotton
to the idea of "civil unions" either.  Ruth

At 9:52 PM -0500 1/2/04, [log in to unmask] wrote:
In a message dated 1/2/2004 1:29:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

I went to school in Amherst, MA (just south of where Ruth lives) and that
area has an even higher percentage of gown vs. town people.  You have to
sort out the vegans, macrobiotics, etc. when looking for a roomate.

Bruce,

Mrs. Ralph went to Hampshire College up there, before I met her at
Columbia, and for some reason we've been up thataway and to Northampton,
which I understand could also be called New Lesbos, a few times.

Ralph

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT