BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 20:57:01 -0700
I got one today allows as how some guy with surname BARTON, is sure he is a
long lost rellie, has buckets of money stashed somewhere that he spirited
out of some third world country.  Appears to me if all the money that has
been spirited out of these countries, according to these folks that send
e-mails by the million, were still in country where it belongs these
countries would all be first world countries and the streets paved with
gold.  Ruth

At 5:49 PM -0400 9/10/03, [log in to unmask] wrote:
Oh, great.  I've just gotten an email from a distinguished attorney
representing Hon. Charles Taylor, who is offering to let me in on some deal
related to $30 million that the esteemed ex-President (you remember, the
guy who so graciously handed over power in Liberia, for the benefit of the
People) had the attorney stash in a trunk which in turn is in a bank vault
(away from prying eyes) somewhere in Europe.

Well, I showed him:  I ratted him out to the AOL Spam Police.
That's almost as rigorous as being screened at the airport.  As the street
cleaner said to the dead horse, "No more shit out of you!"

Ralph

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT