BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 22:14:51 -0500
In 1998 Pennsyltuckie was awarded title to the worst interstates in the U.S.
by a Truckdriver magazine.  Following year it got the award for Most
Improved...and worst in the country for a second year.  Now your adventures
sound pretty rough and I haven't been to East Texas, but Pennsyltuckies got
some mighty questionalbe roads to be wearing that red white and blue emblaem.

-jc