BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Norm/Ilene Tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 21:06:10 -0500
Of course, ProSoCo is located right there in Kansas, and should provide
a quick assessment of the appropriateness of their products for your
building.  However, don't hold your breath, as I am STILL waiting for
the test results from them for my project in St. Louis.  If you BP'ers
remember my discussion about the painted Missouri limestone courthouse
with deteriorated stone, mostly at the replacement Indiana limestone,
which should never be painted....Well, we took the samples for testing
last September, and I amd STILL waiting for results.  Very frustrating,
when the execution of the repair work is totally dependent on the test
results.  I would consider a different approach, if there is a next
time.  Too many excuses for this unprofessional response, and here I am
airing my complaint semi-publicly before colleagues.  The last response
estimated another 2-3 more weeks.  Maybe the local sales rep. would be
more responsive than corporate headquarters, but it's basically the lab.
tests I need, and that you would need, to confirm the appropriateness of
their products.

Ilene