BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 09:56:38 -0500
I came upon a catalog of Historic Preservation Publications from the
Technical Preservation Services folks that I must have picked up
somewhere along the line within the last two years.  It is quite clear
that a Preservation Brief No. 43 on the Preparation and Use of Historic
Structures Reports, by Deborah Slaton was published in 1998 and
available in Spring of 2000.  Well, its Fall of 2002.  I tried to order
it and was told its been on back order for two years or so.

Does anyone know if this ever was released?  Is it still being edited,
planned?  Can I help?  May I help?

-jc