BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
plz practice conservation of histo presto eye blinks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2008 15:18:54 -0500
I want to know: who runs the 12-step program for solipsical addiction?
And do they take referrals?

D.
Dan Becker,  Exec. Dir.       "Conformists die, but
Raleigh Historic          heretics live on forever"
Districts Commission              -- Elbert Hubbard
919/516-2632

PS:

> If 'I' is a particle then obviously it is confused whenever
> examined, particularly when self-examined as to where.

Hmmm. Maybe it is not a particle but a locational participle.

“E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina  Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized City or Law Enforcement official.”