BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 13:00:52 -0500
Nate Gillette wrote:

>Does anyone on this list deal with historic tax credit redevelopment
>projects in a developer's capacity?  I have some questions about this type
>of redevelopment and how you are utilizing the tax credits for equity.
>
>I'm not looking for basic "how to" information, I have had experience with
>these credits on previous projects and have the basics down.  I'm looking
>for some more in depth information.
>
>Thanks,
>Nate Gillette
>
>--
>To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the
>uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to:
><http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html>

Nate,

Try this list.

][<en

--
This is a signature file: "Beaver had invented a 'portable kitchen garden weighing no more than a pound. It was a mica box containing a synthetic earth in which he planted certain fast-growing seeds. Every other day each one of these devices produced a ration of green vegetables sufficient for one-man -- plus a few delicious mushrooms. He had also tried to exploit modern methods of tissue culture. Instead of raising cattle, he said to himself, why not raise beefsteaks directly? But his experiments had not advanced beyond the stage of requiring heavy and fragile equipment that produced a revolting slime, and he gave up the effort. We would do better going without meat." René Daumal, Mount Analogue.