BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Go preserve a yurt, why don'tcha.
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 22:16:41 EST
In a message dated 10/29/2000 2:13:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Has any subscriber ever found a better solution, short of a sailmaker? >>

Drill bigger holes in the screens?  Epoxy the holes shut?

Howzabout you remove the ac's for the winter, and shut the damn windows?
That will also reduce the draft through the gap where the meeting rails
don't.  Be sure to tip the handyman (Country Cuz, this doesn't mean you), so
he doesn't tip the ac's.

Ralph (just epoxied the cracked exhaust vent line on my high efficiency
furnace, which was dripping enough condensate to take care of the masonite
cows. Perhaps the cracked line would have taken care of all my other
problems, permanently; whaddaya think, techno geeks?).