BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 2010 13:09:41 -0400
On 6/26/2010 11:52 AM, Rudy Christian wrote:
> Thing get clearer when she explains to him the he scribbled it when he was sleep writing.
>
> Being from a line of hunchback werwolves keeps her up at night so his nocturnal habits are quite familiar to her. Also, her illiteracy explains her thinking he's actually an artist.
>
> Rude E

Oh, yes, stories about vampires and hunchback werewolves are especially
popular.
Christian J. Barnbumpier... that can be the name of our protagonist. He
was born in Brazil but at the age of four his family moved to Mobile,
Alabama.
So he is actually an illegal alien, but he does not know it. He played
tuba in HS and has tried on several occasions to form Rockabilly Bands.
Where he lives now I'm not too sure. Maybe he is your reclusive neighbor?

][<