BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bruce Marcham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yes, we set off an A-bomb but we are really sorry about it.
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2006 13:35:23 -0500
Oh, btw, Py is bringing his entire family, and his church's gospel choir, and the whoring-cursing French stonemasons, and the corpse in the coffin into which he had to stick his hand a year or so ago, up to his favorite cultural event, the Prairie Home Companion Christmas show at Town Hall - anyone else going?

He told me he is driving up in his Orvis edition super-stretch Land Rover LXE.

Christopher  (don't forget to double-space!)

C h r i s:

I see they have six shows the three weekends before Christmas (Friday and Saturday nights with the Friday ones taped for future broadcast) and one on Friday the 29th for airing on the 30th (but that isn't so he can attend my wedding reception that night).

Which one are you attending, the one on the 23rd (the only authentic "Christmas Show" in the run being the closest to the 25th)?

B r u c e (Ruth, don't forget to double park in NYC)