BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 06:31:11 -0400
[log in to unmask] wrote:

> In a message dated 5/5/2004 2:01:08 AM Central Standard Time, \
>
>     The residents of the house would not like the noise... we work
>     during the day because they are not there. We asked about working
>     on weekends, and as the project manager is not present on weekends
>     the answer was no.
>
> I know this is bravado and Ruth  doen't care but jerks being what they
> are ...you give em one price at night and one price for day .....
> either way they pay ...and if they are true -------heros---- to the
> client they give you nights.....but micro managers would't have
> anybody to manage ....what say Ralph    Py

Trust me... these people don't really worry about cost.  The project
manager is extremely understanding.
I think the concern, more than cost, is quality and being treated fairly.
I think also the concern is to get done with years of restoration.
When I am working there I often get stopped by pedestrians, I think
local residents, and asked when the place will be finished.

Reminds me of the contractor who during the solicitation interview told
the project manager that they would be willing to work on the exterior
of the Hilton hotel at night.

][<en