BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 22 May 1999 06:17:37 -0700
I believe this celestial event may have a serious impact on our plans to preserve
the face on Mars. Michael is correct in his bringing our attention on BP to an
issue concerning the preservation of earth  -- please refer to our preamble.
Without earth I think we will be in deep do do. I assume that if BP
preservationeers are not looking to the heavens, then they must be looking at
their feet. Keep your shoes dry and keep in mind the effort that Ray Walkowiak,
our infamous lurker and preservation survivalist, has gone to in order to dress
appropriate to the impending events. If you think moon phases is heavy, keep
breathing.

Ullala!

--
][<en Follett