BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Is this the list with all the ivy haters?"
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 23:24:45 EST
In a message dated 1/7/2000 4:59:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< The Colt was a Dodge (made by Mitsubishi?)...

 Mr. Ford had his horsies too (Mustang, Pinto, Maverick, and probably more I
 can't recall)...

Guess we can tell which of us are Real Men (and Woperdaughters), not a bunch
of taxi-hailing, subway riding, calling the Super when a light bulb [excuse
me, I meant an electric lamp] burns out, city slickers, can't we? Although
Sharpshooter prob'ly won't admit to changing his own oil, or to stepping in
cowshit in the dark on the way to The Little Brown Shack Out Back in the East
70's, for fear he'd lose his day job (writing about glacier glass for The
Sunday Newspaper of Record).

Ralph

Ralph