BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Johnette Davies <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 18:36:41 +0000
I bought that Muschamp book a few years ago, largely for
the same reasons.  Upon reading it, if I recall
correctly, I found some parts intriguing, some parts
worth nodding along in agreement, and some parts just a
bunch of crap.  I think it was the latter parts that I e-
mailed to a friend in architecture school at the time.
Come to think of it, I don't think he ever responded to
those messages....

- Johnette