BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 18:49:29 -0400
So last night I'm talking with this architect who had done a great deal
of work in Qatar. Seems there is a problem in building suburban
subdivisions on cul-d'sacks in Muslim countries, which is what those
with money want to imitate the West, as all toilets need to face with
the ass towards Mecca. Therefore the placement of cookie-cutter houses
becomes a torment. It seems all kind of ass backwards to me and I've
asked my son, probably at least six times already, if I heard the man
correctly or not.

I also was informed that a consort of the king, or whatever he is, had a
toilet in her bathroom that was the mouth of a hippopotamus. The
bathroom was quite large and had sofas and chairs and coffee tables.
Seems this lucky lady could spend half her day farting around in the
bathroom and nobody was to have any problem about it.

As my new acquaintance was an architect it gave me a new appreciation
for folks who have to design, figure out, and negotiate the creation of
these wonders.

][<