BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Is this the list with all the ivy haters?"
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 14:52:12 EST
In a message dated 12/18/99 2:28:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Christopher "Does this make me Jewish, Ralph?" Gray >>

Unfortunately, that would require an inspection, which although I'm qualified
to make, I would prefer to avoid.  Besides which, you'd have to ask twice
more before it could even be considered.  The Law is the Law.

And when are we going to do an e-poll to determine how many of us are ivy
haters, and how many of you are historic building haters?  We want to be able
to answer Ruth's question accurately, don't we?

Ralph (ham and swiss on matzoh)