BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 08:40:43 -0600
I was real frustrated with my new scanner and its software when I first
loaded the software, then I discoverd that everything I need to do fast
scans is included with OSX.  So most of the time I just use "Image
Capture" to do the preview scan, crop and then scan the cropped area
and output it to photoshop, appleworks or whatever.  Word doesn't seem
to want to play nice with the other folks....but that's expected.  This
is for quick stuff...which is usually what I'm after.

I think I like Iphoto for organizing photos.  But I haven't used it
enough to be able to express why...except that it beats the heck out of
opening and closing images in photoshop to figure out which ones you
want.

-jc