BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 06:45:04 -0500
[log in to unmask] wrote:

> In a message dated 1/27/2004 3:20:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> [log in to unmask] writes:
>
>     Last time around it was for a group of project managers from Tishman.
>
> *Hope they paid through the nose.*
> **
> *Ralph*

As I recall it was worth the time and effort.

Talking about brick is one of those things where you start out thinking
you have nothing to say until you have said it.
What was most interesting about the talk with Tishman's folks (project
managers without hands-on trades) was that there were two brick
salespeople they had invited to talk who went away realizing there was
more to brick than they had thought. They knew all about selling
brick... they just did not have a wild imagination about their product.
And I don't consider that I know very much about brick at all... truth
is I listen to all of you folks and pay attention here and there. It
adds up.

You can ask Raydome about the lecture. He was there.

][<en