BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 21:40:31 -0800
Hey, just be thankful it was that kind of bat, not the kind that makes
guano, they can carry rabies and like to hide in attics.  Ruth

At 4:49 PM -0500 11/29/05, [log in to unmask] wrote:
In a message dated 11/29/2005 4:34:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

It was mounted on  my mom's tangerine

i love it when you talk dirty.

hey, i was cleaning out my wife's "attic" ( = triangular crawl space 100
feet long and 24 inches on a side) and knocked down an old insulation bat,
all crumbly inside, sort of ripped apart, I was covered in it, i'm still
sort of coughing.   house insulated in 1952, possibly much later.  but no
later than 1970's.

what are the chances it was the bad stuff?

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT