BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mary Krugman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Magma Charta Erupts Weakly"
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 12:41:02 EDT
In a message dated 9/28/1999 12:30:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> You all can follow Michael's heroic adventures in the land of corn and
>  plenty by browsing over to the Capitol Building Web Cam

What an incredible world!  Not only do we all get a great narrative from
Michael about his exploits, we can now see them as they unfold!  Thanks,
Michael for the colorful commentary, and thanks John for the Nebraska Cam
address ....

Constantly,

A. Maised