BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2010 22:34:13 -0400
Why the HELL do you people live in this stupid environment? Why not come up
here in live in our stupid environment?  Caused, most likely by your former
neighbors.  We native Vermonters are now fighting tooth and nail to hang on
to our way of life.  These folks come here because they don't like the way
things were where they came from, then they want to change things here to
the way they are there.  They treat us as though we are stupid and need to
be protected from ourselves.  We HATE them.  Ruth

At 5:19 AM -0400 6/14/10, Gabriel Orgrease wrote:

On the morning of 9/11 we got a fax in our office from a penthouse terrace
owner chiding our workers for sitting on their lawn chairs at lunch... thus
reducing the lifespan of the chairs.

][<en

--
Ruth Barton