BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anne Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 08:56:47 EDT
I'm really proud to have been part of the rich (relatively short-lived)
American tradition of hand-documenting our hIstoric structures, then using
our God-given artistic talent to "draw 'em up" then "draft 'em" on good ol'
mylar; ink undeR our nails, dull rapidiograph points (no quail featheRs in
'85).

I'm sorry to see the craft of hand drafting die on the vine.  And i swear to
you all that I can hand draft thIs stuff in half the time my hot shot cad
operators can generate them.  just too much time caught up in the papeRwork
these days.

Signed,
Grumpy Anne in ChIcago who learned tool and die drafting in hIgh school, and
is proud of it.