BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robin Gerstad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 16:39:09 -0500
Yes, definitely NYC, where life is so absurd all you can do is joke about it
all the time and engage in HEAVY sarcasm. My theory is that the humor in NYC
came mainly from the ethnic groups there, which we do not have here. If
every single goody two shoes that you hated in high school were to move to
one nightmarish place, that would be DC (Capitol Hill, really). That
basically sums it up.

Seems to have gotten quiet out there. Glad that you folks do some work.
Although you seem to have too much time on your hands in general! But you
are all very weird. I am pleased. Thank you.