BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
B-P Golden Oldies: - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 06:02:19 -0400
Dang!  And I thought you'd joined me in the shadows: Lurk ][< Walker.  I
can't believe you passed up a chance to write a scathing review and send
the book back.  I cannot find my copy of Byard's book.  It has simply
wandered off the shelves.  It is supposed to be in the preservation
section next to the Stearn books.  It's not on any of the coffee tables,
either.  Ken, can you send me yours?
Best,
Leland

Leland R. S. Torrence
Leland Torrence Enterprises and the Guild
17 Vernon Court, Woodbridge, CT  06525
Office:  203-397-8505
Fax:  203-389-7516
Pager:  860-340-2174