BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 13:36:23 -0800
BooHoo!!!!  I want my picture taken with the cowboy in skivvies.  I'll bet
he is BLUE today if the weather is the same in the city as it is here.
Wind blowing like fury.  Blew out a section of the end of the garage.  Yes
Ralph, the garage that holds the old screwdrivers.  Was hoping the garage
would hold together till next summer but it ain't lookin' good at this
point.  Ruth

At 10:21 AM -0500 11/14/03, [log in to unmask] wrote:
In a message dated 11/14/2003 7:36:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

What brand were the boots and hat?

John,

To tell God's honest truth, I didn't see boots, and only assumed he was
wearing them as part of the hat and guitar outfit.  He coulda been wearing
pink fluffy carpet slippers (or women's fuck-me shoes) for all I know.  Nor
was I able to determine the brand of hat, as it was on his head at the
time.  Although you didn't ask about the brand of underwear, I don't
know that, either.  Seems to me there was some sort of paper/cardboard
hand-lettered sign on his ass, giving me the impression he was an out of
work actor or some such.  Nor did I observe the manufacturer of the guitar
he was playing, and since the cab windows were closed, I didn't hear the
music, but he did appear to be singing and playing.

The other part I left out of the original story was a girl (who appeared to
be a 12-13 year old tourist with her father) who happened to be on the
traffic island at the same time, and went up to and stood next to the
cowboy while the father took a photograph of the two of them.

Ralph

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT