BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 11:47:25 EDT
There may have been a hidden message in the cornmeal.  The Czarina was
advised by Environmentally Concerned Hebrews that the standard method of
Tashlich (a Jewish ritual done on the New Year in which one symbolically
casts away one's sins by throwing breadcrumbs in a moving body of water,
which is immortalized annually in the Times with a photo of 10,000 Black Hats
standing around down at the Battery) was ecologically incorrect....and the
ecologically correct solution to this problem was to throw cornmeal
(symbolizing the sins to be cast away) instead.

I'm sure this will be of great interest to Arkie Cuz, along with our
Rudiphobia.  I'm enjoying the political commentary, too.

Ralph

Ralph