BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Heidi Harendza <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 17:39:09 EST
Whenever anyone brings up the term scrapple, it always reminds of the 'good
old days' in college.

A bluegrass band by the name of 'Fresh Country Scrapple' used to play for
hours on the front porch of my apartment building (old Queen Anne cut up into
slums for college kids) when I was in school. My roommate always wanted to go
out and jam with them. She tried to learn 'Take Me Home, Country Roads' on
the guitar, just so she could wander out one day and challenge them to keep
up.

We also learned that six straight hours of banjo can cause mental
hallucinations, if one hasn't built up a tolerence.

Sign me,
This little piggy went wee wee wee all the way home