BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cuyler Page <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 19:52:57 -0800
Happy New Year to you too Ruth, and All,

I'm also staying warm and cozy and quiet this dark and chilly evening at the
other end of the continent.   Taking the time to do a little reno to a
kitchen cabinet, a real holiday to do something on my own house instead of a
client's!

Cheers and Love to All,
Cuyler