BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
His reply: “No. Have you read The Lazy Teenager by Virtual Reality?”" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2007 20:36:59 -0800
But garages do sometimes burn up/down, whichever you prefer.  Many times
because certain cars or trucks appear to have electrical problems that
cause them to burst into flame at unpredictable times.  At least in this
area home owner's insurance is higher if there is a garage attached to the
dwelling.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT