BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Gray, Tom" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 12:45:38 -0400
Criteria in the hinterlands are much the same, except add POLITICS.  What IS
considerably different here is the supply of monumental buildings.  That
shortage dictates that many of our landmarks are much smaller and simpler
(in fact many are vernacular).  Since I enjoy vernacular architecture this
is a plus for me.  In addition, with fewer monumental public and commercial
buildings, we have been harder hit by redevelopment.

Tom Gray