BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Trelstad, Derek" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 15:53:48 -0500
Why not use linoleum in traditional "marble" finish? You wouldn't have to
worry about cracking until long after we are all dead, could pocket the
difference, and never set up all BP members with new speedy computers. Or,
at least, you could entertain us with cheese sticks and cheap wine for an
evening.