BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Mon, 31 May 1999 08:58:47 EDT
All right, Pinheads!

Young Mike Edison, he of the triple experience, has hit the nail on its
virtual head!  Let's say we all get out of this messy, wet-trade infested,
real-world, real time histo-presto horseshit, and get into holographic
building repairs.  All we gotta do is morph ourselves into computer geeks
from the manly men (and womanly women) that we are, and we'll make everybody
happy and make Big Bucks fast!!!  ][<en, or whoever invented our website,
must be rich as God already.....

Ralph