BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Hammarberg, Eric" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that Ruth calls "Pluto's spider-hole."
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2006 17:08:41 -0400
Ah, you are so-o-o right! Safety glass film does react with acid cure. I
believe neutral cure is not so reactive. We have also used tempered glass in
this instance.

Eric Hammarberg, Assoc. AIA
Vice President
Thornton Tomasetti