BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeremy Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 06:34:07 -0500
C.P.,

I've been to that rather British of Canadian cities, Victoria, as well as
Vancouver. Would you happen to hail from either of these points of
reference? I've always thought that you guys are doing a rather dandy job of
protecting your heritage. (I won't get into any comparisons with the NPS as
things could get heated.)

-Jeremy

<http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/bullamank> a-pinheads.html>