BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Larrey Riddle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "where heavy conservationists hang out"
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 17:54:27 -0400
Nope.

Jahn does not shrink.  The trick is cleaning out any failed stone, putting
on a slurry coat (which you don't have to let dry)and then building it up
and scree back to the shape you want.  In fact, you can build it up to six
inches on a vertical surface with just one lift. It's easy stuff to work
with, but you have to do it in a specific way.  That's why we sell it to
certified applicators.  Tell your friend to contact me.

We have just increased the number of standard colors.  I think there are
about 30 sandstone colors alone.

So, the dried crickets secret is out.  Of course they can only be added
during the full moon.  Makes for challenging production schedules, I would
guess.

Larrey