BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1904 14:31:38 -0800
Well Gang, We went, we saw, we survived.  It was great meeting those of you
that we did, now I know what Ken & Rudy look like, and some others too,
Lisa, Betsy, and a bunch of folks I don't remember their names.  I'm
horrible with names.

Turns out Jade and I can't figure out any relationship, too bad I think she
would be a cool cousin.

Thanks all for coming over and introducing yourselves.  Hope we can meet
again someday.  I'm sorry we couldn't be there for any of the more social
parts of the weekend as it would have been fun to just all sit and chat.
We had to get back as my brother was looking after Dad for us and I knew he
wouldn't be up for giving him supper.

We had a heavy downpour on the way home, almost had to stop beside the road
below White River.

Ruth

--
Ruth Barton