BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"J.A. Drew Diaz" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 09:43:35 -0500
Most recently--
Mongo may or may not be the stainless steel toilet partitions that may
or may not have been
delivered.

or ditto the  the spools of cable....

copper & stainless steel seem to be the hottest commodities..

A Mongo Story-

A few years ago we had an MRI project going into the old cafeteria of
one of our Metro hospitals-
The existing duct work turned out to be copper-why I've never known...

The Demo contractor made a big stink about how all of the copper was
his-
for several weeks--
Until we came in one Monday morning and someone had dropped about half
of the
plaster ceiling & lath and absconded with all of the duct- effectively
finishing about half of the demo--

Hmmm.

DD