BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 06:59:03 -0600
Animating the 30 second to 20minute experience with the building has
been anticipated by the programmers.  I'll get to that at some point.
But, you will get it from my perspective.  My perspective is going to
reveal things that I find interesting, and they tend to be directed at
the craftsmanship and the wearing of materials.

-jc