BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Heidi Harendza <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Shinola Heretics United"
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 01:17:25 EST
Mary-- I seem to recall a conversation that we had regarding electric legs
and their impact on accessbility. Now who's been watching too much star trek?

I still retain my stance on cell towers. There are just too many other
options, and we all know they only demolish the stuff we want to keep. I'll
eat my plate of spagetti at the annual dinner rather than have that big tower
stuck up my....

well... you get the idea.

-Heidi