BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "where heavy conservationists hang out"
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 22:12:06 EDT
I can see where a skunk would be a burglar deterrent, but it seems to me that
the result of the "alarm" going off would be nearly as bad as having no
"alarm" at all.  The real question is whether the skunk and the monster
crickets will coexist to the satisfaction of the cavers among us.  Wouldn't
want anything to adversely affect those charming little insects, would we,
spelunkers?

Ralph