BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 23:36:59 -0600
I suppose you can add Patrick and he and Anthony are the start of a
list of oddly named Jewish boys.

When I was in Texas last year it struck me that I was seeing more women
with high heels in the airport there than I had probably seen in six
months or more everywhere else.  I didn't notice jackets and ties on
the gentlemen in any unusual proportions.  It doen't seem to be related
to some hot new fashion trend.  Maybe Ruth can explain.

-jc