BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 20:57:58 -0500
I've never known anyone who worked on a Mac for any length of time who
went willingly to the Wintel platform...I've known several who have gone
to the Mac from Wintel...no complaints.

I really don't want to get this mac versus the rest of the world thing
going...and I know I'm capable of it...so, if my good friends at BP will
help me resist the temptation to defend all things Mac against the evil
empire, I'll just slip back into some nice safe subject, like masonry
coatings.

-jc