BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Magma Charta Erupts Weakly"
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 13:44:53 EDT
Ken,

If you think the Salvation Army has good stuff, come out to Summit some
Saturday and we'll make a visit to our local dump...I mean, the Municipal
Recycling Center....I mean, the Summit Mall.  Where the elite meet to find
bargains on gently used, mighty outdated computer hardware (and software,
too).  Or self propelled lawnmowers.  And the double-your-money back policy
is always in effect.

Ralph